• <track id="0aiby"><code id="0aiby"><dd id="0aiby"></dd></code></track>

    <ins id="0aiby"></ins>

    當前位置: 主頁 > 教育 >

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    時間:2018-10-08來源:互聯網 作者:編輯 點擊:
    今天分享的繪本名字叫《愛心樹》,里面的故事充滿了睿智和智慧,情節動人暖心,當時一經出版,立即轟動文壇,這本書作者謝爾也由此一舉成名。在此后幾十年時間里,一直暢銷不

    今天分享的繪本名字叫《愛心樹》,里面的故事充滿了睿智和智慧,情節動人暖心,當時一經出版,立即轟動文壇,這本書作者謝爾也由此一舉成名。在此后幾十年時間里,一直暢銷不衰,累計銷量超過600萬,被美國教育部評選為百部最受教師和孩子喜愛的書之一。
    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    愛心樹


    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    Once there was a tree . . .

    從前有一棵大樹,

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    and she loved a little boy.

    它喜歡上一個小男孩兒。

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    And every day the boy would come

    男孩兒每天會跑到樹下,

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    and he would gather her leaves

    收集樹葉

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    and make them into crowns and play king of the forest.

    把樹葉做成王冠,想像自己就是森林之王。

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    He would climb up her trunk

    他也常常爬上樹干,

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    and swing from her branches

    在樹枝上蕩秋千,

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    and eat apples.

    吃大樹結的蘋果。

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    And they would play hide-and-go-seek.

    同大樹捉迷藏。

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    when he was tired, he would sleep in her shade.

    累了的時候,就在樹陰里睡覺。

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    And the boy loved the tree . . .

    小男孩兒愛這棵樹……

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    very much.

    非常非常愛它。

    And the tree was happy.

    大樹非??鞓?。

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    But time went by.

    但是時光流逝。

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    And the boy grew older.

    孩子逐漸長大。

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    And the tree was often alone.

    大樹常常感到孤寂。

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    Then one day the boy came to the tree

    有一天男孩來看大樹,

    and the tree said, "Come, Boy, come and climb

    大樹說:“來吧,孩子,

    up my trunk and swing from my branches

    爬到我身上來,在樹枝上蕩秋千,

    and eat apples and play in my shade

    吃幾個蘋果,再到陰涼里玩一會兒。

    and be happy."

    你會很開心的!”

    "I am too big to climb and play," said the boy.

    “我已經大了,不愛爬樹玩兒了,” 孩子說,

    "I want to buy things and have fun.

    “我想買些好玩兒的東西。

    I want some money.

    我需要些錢,

    Can you give me some money?"

    你能給我一點兒錢嗎?”

    "I’m sorry," said the tree, "but I have no money.

    “很抱歉,”大樹說,“我沒有錢,

    I have only leaves and apples.

    我只有樹葉和蘋果。

    Take my apples, Boy, and sell them

    把我的蘋果拿去吧,孩子,把它們拿到城里賣掉,

    in the city. Then you will have money

    你就會有錢,

    and you will be happy."

    就會開心了?!?

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    And so the boy climbed up the

    于是孩子爬上大樹,

    tree and gathered

    摘下

    her apples

    樹上的蘋果,

    and carried them away.

    把它們拿走了。

    And the tree was happy.

    大樹很快樂。

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    But the boy stayed away

    但是孩子沒有再來看望大樹

    for a long time . . .

    過了很久很久……

    and the tree was sad.

    大樹很難過。

    And then one day

    后來有一天,

    the boy came back

    男孩又來了,

    and the tree shook with joy

    大樹高興地搖晃著肢體,

    and she said, "Come, Boy,

    對男孩說:“來吧,孩子,

    climb up my trunk

    爬到我的樹干上,

    and swing from my branches

    在樹枝上蕩秋千,

    and be happy."

    你會很開心的!”

    "I am too busy to climb trees," said the boy.

    “我有很多事要做,沒有時間爬樹了?!蹦泻⒄f,

    "I want a house to keep me warm," he said.

    “我需要一幢房子保暖?!彼又f,

    "I want a wife and I want children,

    “我要娶個妻子,還要生好多孩子,

    and so I need a house.

    所以我需要一幢房子。

    Can you give me a house?"

    你能給我一幢房子嗎?”

    "I have no house," said the tree.

    “我沒有房子,”大樹說,

    "The forest is my house,

    “森林就是我的房子。

    but you may cut off my branches

    但是你可以把我的樹枝砍下來,

    and build a house.

    拿去蓋房。

    Then you will be happy."

    你就會開心了?!?/p>

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    And so the boy cut off

    于是男孩砍掉了

    her branches

    大樹的樹枝

    and carried them away

    把它們拿走

    to build his house.

    去建了自己的房子。

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    And the tree was happy.

    大樹很開心。

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    But the boy stayed away

    但是孩子沒有再來看望大樹,

    for a long time.

    過了很久很久……

    And when he came back,

    有一天他回來了

    the tree was so happy

    大樹非常高興

    she could hardly speak.

    高興的幾乎說不出話來。

    "Come, Boy," she whispered,

    “來吧,孩子,”她輕聲說道,

    "come and play."

    “過來玩耍?!?/p>

    "I am too old and sad to play," said the boy.

    “我又老又悲傷,已經不想玩了?!蹦泻⒄f。

    "I want a boat that will

    “我想要一條小船

    take me far away

    帶我去遠方

    from here.

    離開這個地方。

    Can you give me a boat?"

    你能給我一條小船嗎?”

    "Cut down my trunk

    “把我的樹干砍掉

    and make a boat," said the tree.

    用它做船吧,”大樹說,

    "Then you can sail away…

    “這樣你就可以航行到遠處去……

    and be happy."

    你就會開心了?!?/p>

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    And so the boy cut down her trunk

    于是孩子把樹干砍掉了,

    and made a boat and sailed away.

    做了一條小船,駛走了。

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    And the tree was happy . . .

    大樹很快樂,

    but not really.

    但是心坎里卻有些……

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    And after a long time

    又過了很久,

    the boy came back again,

    這個孩子又來了,

    "I am sorry, Boy,"

    “非常抱歉,孩子,”

    said the tree, "but I have nothing

    大樹說,“我沒有什么

    left to give you-

    可以給你的了。

    My apples are gone."

    我沒有蘋果了?!?/p>

    "My teeth are too weak

    “我的牙齒已經老化,

    for apples," said the boy.

    吃不動蘋果了,”孩子說。

    "My branches are gone,"

    “我沒有枝條了,”

    said the tree. "You

    大樹說,

    cannot swing on them-"

    “你沒法在上面蕩秋千了——”

    "I am too old to swing

    “我太老了,不能在上面再蕩秋千了,”

    on branches," said the boy.

    孩子說。

    "My trunk is gone," said the tree.

    “我也沒有樹干了,”大樹說,

    "You cannot climb-"

    “不能讓你爬上去玩耍了——”

    "I am too tired to climb," said the boy.

    “我太疲倦了,爬不上去了,”孩子說。

    "I am sorry," sighed the tree.

    “真是抱歉,”大樹嘆了口氣,

    "I wish that I could

    “我希望還能

    give you something…

    給你點兒什么東西……

    but I have nothing left. I am just

    但是我什么都沒有了。

    an old stump. I am sorry…"

    我現在只是個老樹墩,真是抱歉……”

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    "I don’t need very much now,"

    “我現在需要的實在不多,”

    said the boy,

    孩子說,

    "just a quiet place to sit and rest.

    “只想找個安靜的地方坐坐,好好休息。

    I am very tired."

    我太累了?!?/p>

    "Well," said the tree,

    “那好吧,”大樹說,

    straightening herself up

    她把身子挺高

    as much as she could,

    竭盡所能地

    "Well, an old stump is good

    “你看,我這個老樹墩,

    for sitting and resting.

    正好叫你坐在上面休息。

    Come, Boy, sit down.

    來吧,孩子,坐下吧。

    Sit down and rest."

    坐在我身上休息吧?!?/p>

    And the boy did.

    于是孩子坐下了。

    圖文并茂的繪本《愛心樹》,影響幾代人,深受家長孩子喜愛

    And the tree was happy.

    大樹很快樂。

    頂一下
    (0)
    0%
    踩一下
    (0)
    0%
    ------分隔線----------------------------
    發表評論
    請自覺遵守互聯網相關的政策法規,嚴禁發布色情、暴力、反動的言論。
    評價:
    文章導航
    推薦內容
    丁香婷婷激情综合俺也去_国产精品国色综合久久蜜桃_欧美在线播放一区三区不卡_九九久久国产精品九九久久99
  • <track id="0aiby"><code id="0aiby"><dd id="0aiby"></dd></code></track>

    <ins id="0aiby"></ins>